The MICROSCOPY version of the IMAGING-PAM M-Series features imaging analysis on single cell level. Providing highes sensitivity in conjunction with a modified Axio Scope.A1 (Zeiss, Göttingen) epifluorescence microscopes and the IMAG-K6 CCD Camera (2/3" chip with 1392 x 1040 pixels primary resolution and 4-pixel-binning).
The ImagingWin software takes account of the particular needs of microscopy applications. A life video image of the object can be obtained using the standard through-light condenser-illuminator of the microscope. A special saturation pulse routine is provided for optimal assessment of Fo, Fm and Fv/Fm at low levels of excitation intensity.
For standard applications a single high power Luxeon LED (470 nm or 625 nm) is provided for excitation, actinic illumination and saturation pulses . Alternatively a sophisticated Red-Green-Blue-Microscopy LED Lamp is available allowing differentiating between various groups of algae (including cyanobacteria) in biofilms, in analogy to the PHYTO-PAM.
With our Universal Light Meter ULM-500 internal light list calibration becomes easy. Just plug in the ULM, place the light sensor MC-MQS-OVV in the focal plane and start the calibration procedure.
• IMAG-CG Multi Control Unit to connect Measuring Head and GigE–Vision® CCD camera as M-Series IMAGING-PAM MAXI, MINI and MICROSCOPY version including ImagingWin GigE Software.
• IMAG-L470M Microscope LED Lamp Module 470 nm (blue) for fluorescence excitation of chlorophyll fluorescence
• IMAG-L625M Microscope LED Lamp Module 625 nm (red-orange) for fluorescence excitation of chlorophyll fluorescence of most algae groups including cyanobacteria
• IMAG-RGB Red-Green-Blue Microscopy LED Lamp Module allowing computer-assisted deconvolution of major algae groups. Fluorescence excitation and actinic illumination using red (620 nm), green (520 nm), blue (460 nm) or white light (mixed 620, 520 and 460 nm).
• IMAG-K6 increased sensitivity (2/3" chip, primary resolution 1392 x 1040 pixels)
• IMAG-AXIOSCOPE Axio Scope. A1 from Zeiss adapted for IMAGING-PAM applications. Detector filter RG665, dichroic mirror 420-640 nm, video adapter 60N-C 2/3" 0,5x and standard lens Zeiss Fluar 20x.
• IMAG-PC a brand-name notebook PC
• IMAG-AX-REF Reflector Module with Filter Set consisting of a beam splitter filter (420-640 nm) and a detector filter (665 nm), mounted in a Zeiss reflector module frame for convenient measurements using more than one LED Lamp Module.